Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Been a While

It's been almost a month since my last post, and I have no excuse. I've been pretty lazy with my art and blog lately, but I'm back now!

Sometimes it's good to clear your mind of art for a little while. It's like going to bed after a hard days work and waking up fresh. My mind is cleared and I'm ready to go now.

Despite the laziness, I do have a few things ready for Spookytime Jingles on the 13. Look for three new art cards for Halloween, and a very unique Santa, one of my fav new pieces in a while!

4 comments:

yoborobo said...

Glad to see you back! :) I know what you mean. Sometimes you really need to have a break from it all, to get to the point where you miss it. The creative bucket gets filled up again. I think it's really important to do. Can't wait to see your new stuff on the 13th! :) Pam

Unknown said...

Its been in the air Lance...Ive been in slumber land also....Its our TX weather..ha ha ha...Missed ya..I did wips over the weekend out of old fashioned newspaper, flour and water. Recyling...Be working on them more this week...

Smiles

Unknown said...

Glad your back...I have been gone awhile too. That with computer/camera problems....life is crazy like that. Can't wait to see your new items!! Smiles, Jackie

PEA said...

can't wait I will be watching lance. Yes, a break is a good thing. I am sure your wife enjoyed all the extra attention.. good for you;0
Hugs,Pea