Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Been a While

Hey guys. As you may have noticed, it's been a while since my last post. Sorry about that! I haven't had a lot of time to create and it's eating me up. I have so many ideas planned for Valentines, Spring, and even Christmas and Halloween, but I've been too busy with other things to bring them to life. Plus, when I get a spare moment or two, I'm working on several special orders, so I feel like I'll never catch up!

Our wedding is just around the corner, and as you can imagine, this is enough to keep an army busy! Steph and I are getting a lot accomplished in this area, which is great!

I do have this entire day off, so I will try to make it as artistically productive as possible. If everything goes well, I'll try and have some WIP pics posted within the next week.

See you then!

7 comments:

Kit said...

Hi Lance, I can't even image what's going on in your life with a wedding just around the corner. It is a busy, busy time. But, trust me, it will be the most wonderful time in your life! You're a beautiful couple! Don't forget to sneak away and spend a little unplanned time with each other, too.

Unknown said...

Lance,

Deep Breath....you go at your own pace and enjoy the upcoming event. You never want to look back and say "I wish I had"...Just breathe and enjoy your time with your soul mate, time is something you can get a refund on or capture again. Your artistic ability is wonderful.

Smiles,

Sonia ;)

Lance said...

Thanks Kathy, and Sonia! Your thoughts mean so much to me. You are both right about calming down and taking it all in, I'll certainly do so!

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

Hi Lance!! What an exciting time in your & Steph's lives..Oh to be young again..LOL
I agree " Deep Breath"...and enjoy it all..When is the Big Day?
Candy

Lance said...

Hi Candy!

We are getting married on March 14th. May seem like a while but in wedding planning days it's a lot less!

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

Cool! In Wedding planning..March 14isn't very far away! I sure do hope you'll post a pic of the 2 of you in your Wedding Clothes!!
Candy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.