Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Blog Award for Me!


The very kind, and very talented Hilary of Goldbutton Studio has given me this nice blog award. Thanks Hilary!

I'm supposed to list 5 of my addictions and then pass the award along to five more worth recipients. I know of lots of both so here we go:

1. Mario Kart Wii - It's an addictive game that steals way to much of my work time.

2. Lindt Truffles - I ate a ton of them for Christmas and still can't get enough.

3. The Twilight Zone - Just watched the new years marathon and have concluded that Rod Serling was genius.

4. Westerns - My favorite genre in movies, but I can't stand John Wayne. Just leave it to Clint Eastwood.

5. Going out with Steph - There's nothing better than heading out with my wife-to-be for a night of eating out and movies, etc.

Well that about covers it, and here are the lucky winners!:

1. Flora of Bone Head Studios

2. Jackie or Fat Jak Originals

3. Robert


5. Laurie of Monkey-Cats Studio

8 comments:

Flor Larios Art said...

Congratulations on your award! Seems we have nothing in common, well we do, we like art...

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Well Mr. Lance, thank you for passing this award on to me!!! I will get to work on this!
Laurie

Julie-ann said...

Thank you so much Lance, really lovely to be chosen. What is even more lovely is that one of your obsessions is your wife to be. I went awwww! You know us girls.
Mario games are great fun, top score from me too!
Happy new year and many thanks!
Julie-ann

Melissa said...

Howdy Partner! (reference to your love of Westerns!) I too dig the Lindt Truffles!
Smiles-
Melissa

Thelma-Art said...

Hi,
I received this award from Julie-Ann and I followed your link. You're art is so beautiful, Congrats!

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

There's another Award for ya onmy Blog Lance :)
Candy

Chicken Lips said...

Happy New Year Lance! I just got a Wii this Christmas! I bought Mario Cart last weekend - I can't stop playing it! Seriously, my thumb and wrist are so sore, I can hardly move them! What other games can you recomend? I also bought Raving Rabbids - haven't played it yet, but the screen shots look hilarious!

Bone*Head*Studios said...

Lance you are a sweetheart, thank you!!
Blessings,Flora