Friday, April 17, 2009

Rainy Inspiration, and a new piece on Etsy

It's a rainy, stormy day in east Texas, and I'm loving every minute of it. Something about rainy days puts me at peace, and allows me to be very productive artistically. Plus, it's a good chance to get caught up on some unfinished works.

So that's just what I did. I've conjured up some new ideas, and I finished up the spooky little fellow you'll see below. Now I'm enjoying a big cup of coffee while listening to the rain fiddling around on the computer. Good times!

Find Him on Etsy!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I live in the PAcific NW where it rains considerably. I love the sound of rain... Here I can get a bit of cabin fever...

I love your halloween piece
Pattee

Unknown said...

Lance...
Love it...raining and storming up the road in Austin too...Couldnt wait to get out of cubicle and come home...hope it rains all weekend...Love the newbie...

Smiles,
Sonia ;)

Chicken Lips said...

80˚ and not a cloud in the sky here in sunny CA! Love this new little kitty, Lance!

Ginny Diezel said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!

Once Upon A Blue Crow said...

Love this little guy! I'm glad the rain left us and made it's way to you. Was beginning to think I was in Seattle :]
Have a great weekend!

yoborobo said...

Your kitty is so cute! I love the rain, too, but after 3 days, I start to feel like Jack Nicolson in The Shining! LOL

PEA said...

Lance,
Love your skelly kitty. How sweet.
Living in Washington you either love the rain or move. LOL I love the rain so I am okay but after the 298 days of rain we have here it can be a bit much.
HOpe you get some sunshine soon.
Blessings,Pea

Anonymous said...

I just want you to know I awarded you the acorn award... just go to my blog and you'll see~
Pattee

Chaska Peacock said...

Who do wonderful work!!! So glad I found your blog.