Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hive Creative Challenge - "Sweet Leaves of Autumn"

When Melissa posted this challenge, I was thrilled! A large portion of my work is inspired by autumn , so naturally I was up for the challenge.

The only problem was to create something that would stand out from my other fall inspired pieces.

When I think of autumn, I think of three main things: multicolored leaves, candy corns, and pumpkins. I decided to combine these elements to create something to sum up the season, at least in my eyes.




7 comments:

Yalco (Chris) said...

So cool. I think you met the challenge, and then some!

Unknown said...

Love it....You alwys do great work.

Smiles

sUz said...

wOw laNce! really great :) i can't believe you finished a piece so FAST! i'm still mulling it over!
sUz :)

Holiday Sparkle - Cyndi LaChance said...

How fun!!!! Now if only candy corn did grow on trees, I would be a happy girl!

ImagiMeri said...

Hi Lance,

This is sooooo cooool! I love candy corns.....who doesn't? I know this was a lot of work, so kudos to you for your tenacity.

Thank you again, so much, for all your help lately.

Hugs,
Meri

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Clever!

Madame Mostaza said...

I like it. I just find your work and you are already in my blog..Hope you like it!

www.365blogstodesigners.blogspot.com/