Thursday, January 14, 2010

A WIP and some Random Pictures

I decided to squeeze in another Valentine piece before diving into spring and Easter. It's been a really fun transition and a welcomed change from the Halloween and Christmas works. I wanted to do something simple, but detailed, so I figured a decked out heart guy would do the trick. Now I'm trying to decide if he should have a matching lady friend.


While uploading this picture I found some old photos on my camera I haven't had time to upload (or have been too lazy to upload).

Breakfast in the Target parking lot.



I've always loved old down town theaters. It seems like most of them however are run down and being used for storage, at best. Our neighboring town of Lufkin, however, has restored there old theater. They are now showing the old classics that once premiered there. Steph and I will probably be frequent visitors!

4 comments:

PEA said...

What a cutie this guy will be and what is a guy without a gal? Just ask your lovely partner.... LOL

I love the old movies and that looks like a nice place to catch one.
Have a good one!
P~

Jingle said...

Wow you got a very amazing blog. Cute little Guy and the concept is great. keep posting

Jorge de Rojas said...

Great heart guy Lance. He does look pretty lonely thought, I think a lady friend would be nice after all it is Valentines.

Flora said...

OOOOOO he looks yummy already!!!
Blessings,flora